Investing in real estate involves risks including the potential loss of principal. A real estate portfolio is subject to risks similar to those associated with the direct ownership of real estate and real estate debt, as the investments are sensitive to factors such as changes to real estate values and property taxes, interest rates, cash flow of underlying real estate assets, supply and demand, and the management skill and credit worthiness of the issuer & borrowers. Portfolios concentrated in real estate assets may experience price volatility and other risks associated with non-diversification. US real estate investments may also be affected by tax and regulatory requirements. Economic factors, market conditions, and investment strategies will affect the performance of any portfolio and there is no assurance that a portfolio will match or outperform any particular benchmark. There is no guarantee that investment objectives will be achieved, and past performance is not indicative of future results.
Performance Not Guaranteed: Past performance is no guarantee of future results. Any historical returns, expected returns, or probability projections are not guaranteed and may not reflect actual future performance. There is no guarantee that investing in loans and cash-flowing properties will cashflow in the future or produce a profit or return to investors. Failure to achieve the investment objectives could result in a loss of principal.
Risk of Loss: All securities involve a high degree of risk and may result in partial or total loss of your investment.
Customer Testimonials: The persons providing the testimonials on this website have experience in the services that Concreit provides. Their respective experience with Concreit may not be representative of all other Clients of Concreit. Testimonials are not paid for by Concreit. Testimonials do not constitute a guarantee of future performance or success related to any product, transaction or service.
Investment Calculator: The returns calculator represents a hypothetical comparison in which a deposit of the indicated amount is invested monthly over the course of thirty years with an initial investment amount of $0. All returns are assumed to be immediately reinvested. The savings account rate of return is assumed to be 0.07%, equivalent to the national average as of August 26, 2022. The annual rate of return for Concreit is assumed to include a 5% return from cash-on-cash and a 7% return from equity, resulting in a total of 12%. Performance information is presented net of all management fees and expenses unless marked otherwise. The rates of return from cash-on-cash investments and equity investments reflect the market average in 2022, but market conditions will affect their performances. The calculator does not accurately reflect the performance of any offerings under Concreit's management and actual investors on the Platform may experience different results from any hypothetical results shown. There is a potential for loss, as well as gain, that is not reflected in the hypothetical information portrayed.
Over 40,000 smart investors as of September 1, 2022.
In addition to the foregoing risks, the adverse economic effects of the COVID-19 pandemic are unknown and could materially impact this investment.
Refer to Concreit’s Disclosure Brochure for more information. Certain investments are not suitable for all investors. Before investing, consider your investment objectives and Concreit’s fees. The rate of return on investments can vary widely over time, especially for long term investments. Investment losses are possible, including the potential loss of all amounts invested. For more information, see our disclosures. Contact: 1201 3rd Ave, Suite 2200, Seattle, WA 98101.
Information provided by Concreit Support is for informational and general educational purposes only and is not investment or financial advice. Neither Concreit nor any of its affiliates provide tax advice and do not represent in any manner that the outcomes described herein will result in any particular tax consequence. Prospective investors should confer with their personal tax advisors regarding the tax consequences based on their particular circumstances. Neither Concreit nor any of its affiliates assume responsibility for the tax consequences for any investor of any investment.