We started with a simple idea - everyone deserves the opportunity to build foundational wealth. We've been democratizing the way everyday investors can earn income and grow their money through fractional real estate investing. Our mission is to disrupt traditional big banks by making higher yields through alternative real estate investments accessible and approachable for everyone.
We’re composed of some of the best professionals in the world from real estate investments, financial technology, product and marketing. We share a common mission - reinvent the world’s oldest asset category for the new digital class of humans. We’ve built a mobile application and a proprietary platform driven by technology-forward principles. This is so much more than your rich uncle’s traditional real estate portfolio.
Why you will make an impact
Concreit is seeking an ambitious and enthusiastic Social Media Marketer to assist growth marketing, brand positioning, and engagement for our startup. In this cross-functional role, you’ll work side by side with the CEO & founder and you’ll be empowered to leverage your experience and experimental mindset in exploring new opportunities to engage investors. In this role, optimization instincts, lifecycle savvy, and an analytical mindset are key to driving growth, engagement, and conversion. We are data-driven in everything we do: we carefully test and measure all of our communications, running dozens of tests at any point in time.
A look inside the role
- Evaluate and improve existing social media marketing strategies across our social channels, which include Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram, and YouTube.
- Create social media content, graphics, and ads
- Analyze market data, trends, consumer preferences, and competitor behavior to optimize social marketing strategies.
- Direct our social media strategy and develop content creation tactics. Develop a social content calendar, and execute against it. You can build yourself or work with an external design team that we are working with.
- Work cross-functionally with product, engineering, legal, analytics and creative to set and meet ambitious growth targets.
- Completes social media marketing department operational requirements by scheduling and assigning employees and following up on work results.
Qualifications and requirements
- A strong background in social media marketing
- A love of data and experience with marketing funnels; you can identify and size different growth opportunities and the various ways to meet them.
- Strong growth track record, with samples and results of past campaigns.
- Outstanding written, oral, and organizational ability.
- Proficiency with modern technology and marketing automation practices, e.g.: Hootsuite, Adjust(or any other MMP), Google Analytics, Email Marketing, Social Media Management, CRM and analytical platforms.
- The ability to think strategically and develop comprehensive, data-driven marketing plans.
- First-hand experience with email marketing, and get excited about things like subject lines and calls to action (we do!)
- An experimental mindset for data-driven decisions; failure IS an option because we learn valuable insights and improve the next effort.
- Experience working cross-functionally with creatives, engineers, analysts, and product managers.
- The ability to synthesize complex ideas into actionable recommendations for senior executives.
- A hungry, infectious personality: we’re looking for someone determined and driven to win.
- Experience in B2C finance marketing, with exposure to both small & medium-size businesses.
- Experience working in FinTech, finance, or real estate.
- Experience working with lifecycle marketing platforms such as Iterable and Braze.
Measures of success:
- User acquisition attributable to social media grow
- Volume of content
- Improving brand awareness
At Concreit, we value diversity and always treat all employees and job applicants based on merit, qualifications, competence, and talent. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.