We started with a simple idea - everyone deserves the opportunity to build foundational wealth. We've been democratizing how everyday investors can earn income and grow their money through fractional real estate investing. Our mission is to disrupt traditional big banks by making higher yields through alternative real estate investments accessible and approachable for everyone.
We’re composed of some of the best professionals in the world from real estate investments, financial technology, product, and marketing. We share a common mission - reinvent the world’s oldest asset category for the new digital class of humans. We’ve built a mobile application and a proprietary platform driven by technology-forward principles. This is so much more than your rich uncle’s traditional real estate portfolio.
Why you will make an impact
Concreit is seeking an ambitious and enthusiastic Social Media Community Manager to assist growth marketing, brand positioning, and engagement for our startup. In this cross-functional role, you’ll work side by side with the CEO & founder and you’ll be empowered to leverage your experience and experimental mindset in exploring new opportunities to engage investors. Optimization instincts, lifecycle savvy, and an analytical mindset are key to driving growth, engagement, and conversion in this role. We are data-driven in everything we do: we carefully test and measure all of our communications, running dozens of tests at any point in time. This role taps into the power of marketing to increase awareness, build engagement and create raving fans. If you are a social media enthusiast, confident with digital technology, and ready to put your skills to work, this position is for you!
A look inside the role
- Together with the team, you’ll be responsible for Concreit’s brand voice and tone regarding reactive brand engagement.
- Responsible for the day-to-day operations, moderation, and growth of the social media channels with a focus on community engagement.
- Monitoring social platforms for the brand or relevant trends/keywords, making recommendations, and being empowered to join in these conversations.
- You will be expected to engage various audiences, problem-solve creatively, develop deep relationships with community groups, and drive results.
- Organize various community-building initiatives to cultivate and grow followings.
- Responding to comments, DM’s, story/post mentions.
- Evaluate and improve existing social media marketing strategies across our social channels, which include Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram, Tiktok, YouTube, Discord, Reddit.
- Analyze market data, trends, consumer preferences, and competitor behavior to optimize social marketing strategies.
- Work cross-functionally with product, engineering, legal, analytics and creative to set and meet ambitious growth targets.
- Completes social media marketing department operational requirements by scheduling and assigning employees and following up on work results.
Qualifications and requirements
- 3-5 years experience in community management, marketing, or social media management.
- Prior experience in developing and managing gamified community engagement strategies.
- A love of data and experience with marketing funnels; you can identify and size different growth opportunities and the various ways to meet them.
- Strong growth track record, with samples and results of managing communities.
- Outstanding written, oral, and organizational ability.
- Experience planning and leading community initiatives for marketing campaigns (such as, building an online forum, launching an ambassador program, online live events)
- Proficiency with modern technology and marketing automation practices, e.g.: Hootsuite, Adjust(or any other MMP), Google Analytics, Email Marketing, Social Media Management, CRM and analytical platforms.
- The ability to think strategically and develop comprehensive, data-driven marketing plans.
- First-hand experience with email marketing, and get excited about things like subject lines and calls to action (we do!)
- An experimental mindset for data-driven decisions; failure IS an option because we learn valuable insights and improve the next effort.
- Experience working cross-functionally with creatives, engineers, analysts, and product managers.
- The ability to synthesize complex ideas into actionable recommendations for senior executives.
- A hungry, infectious personality: we’re looking for someone determined and driven to win.
- Experience in B2C finance marketing, with exposure to both small & medium-size businesses.
- Experience working in FinTech, finance, or real estate.
- Experience working with lifecycle marketing platforms such as Iterable and Braze.
Measures of success:
- User acquisition attributable to social media grow
- Volume of content
- Improving brand awareness
At Concreit, we value diversity and always treat all employees and job applicants based on merit, qualifications, competence, and talent. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.