We started with a simple idea - everyone deserves the opportunity to build foundational wealth. We've been democratizing the way everyday investors can earn income and grow their money through fractional real estate investing. Our mission is to disrupt traditional big banks by making higher yields through alternative real estate investments accessible and approachable for everyone.
We’re composed of some of the best professionals in the world from real estate investments, financial technology, product and marketing. We share a common mission - reinvent the world’s oldest asset category for the new digital class of humans. We’ve built a mobile application and a proprietary platform driven by technology-forward principles. This is so much more than your rich uncle’s traditional real estate portfolio.
Why you will make an impact
Can you manage hundreds of media hits a month?
Can you understand new industries quickly and explain them and elegantly?
Can you package data in interesting ways to create news and thought leadership opportunities?
Are you passionate about technology, innovation, finance, or real estate?
If the role we’ve described sounds like you, we might have your next great opportunity. Concreit is seeking an ambitious and enthusiastic Sales Development Representative to assist in growth marketing and brand positioning. The right candidate will thrive as a self-starter and relationship builder, and be part of a growing team in a fast-paced and supportive work environment.
A look inside the role
- Tell our story. Work with the CEO & Marketing Director to shape the narrative for internal and external communications. Write quickly and effectively for multiple channels and audiences
- Shape and direct an awesome brand: Develop Concreit’s communication strategy to build the most trusted real estate and finance company
- Generate positive publicity through print/digital editorial, broadcast, influencers, and media events. Oversee broadcast and digital database, press grid management, and reporting
- Cultivate and maintain relationships: Leverage existing relationships and build new ones with journalists, opinion leaders, editorial offices, businesses, and other stakeholders to enhance the reputation.
- Proactively pitch stories to the media: Outline story concepts successfully to ensure publication and secure wide media coverage placements.
- Act as a media contact for Concreit, implementing proactive and reactive media relations efforts and facilitating media requests for interviews, imagery, etc
- Develop press materials including but not limited to press releases, fact sheets, talking points and FAQs, briefing materials, etc
Qualifications and requirements
- 5+ years of experience in a fast-growing startup or other high-performance environments like a top-tier agency
- Sales or account management experience
- Bachelor's degree in PR, Communication, Journalism, Marketing Management or similar
- Creative thinking, and persuasive selling through a good understanding of media relations
- Strong growth track record, with samples and results of past campaigns
- Outstanding written, oral, and organizational ability
- Your own network of potential media contacts
- The ability to think strategically and develop comprehensive, data-driven marketing plans.
- An experimental mindset for data-driven decisions; failure IS an option because we learn valuable insights and improve the next effort.
- Experience working cross-functionally with creatives, engineers, analysts, and product managers
- The ability to synthesize complex ideas into actionable recommendations for senior executives
- A hungry, infectious personality: we’re looking for someone determined and driven to win
- Experience in B2C finance marketing, with exposure to both small & medium-sized businesses
- Experience working in FinTech, finance, or real estate
- Experience working at an agency
Measures of success:
- User acquisition attributable to social media growth
- Volume of content
- Improving brand awareness
At Concreit, we value diversity and always treat all employees and job applicants based on merit, qualifications, competence, and talent. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.