We started with a simple idea - everyone deserves the opportunity to build foundational wealth. We've been democratizing the way everyday investors can earn income and grow their money through fractional real estate investing. Our mission is open access to higher yields through alternative real estate investments that are approachable for everyone.
We’re composed of some of the best professionals in the world from real estate investments, financial technology, product and marketing. We share a common mission - reinvent the world’s oldest asset category for the new digital class of humans. We’ve built a mobile application and a proprietary platform driven by technology-forward principles. This is so much more than your rich uncle’s traditional real estate portfolio.
Why you will make an impact
Concreit is seeking an ambitious and enthusiastic Sr. Copywriter to lead growth and lifecycle marketing for our startup. Our Copywriter has a passion for data and customers and will partner closely with Marketing and Product teams to help with the go-to-market strategy, and can work cross-functionally in an ambiguous environment.
In this role, optimization instincts, customer lifecycle savvy, and an analytical mindset are key to driving growth, engagement, and conversion. We are data-driven in everything we do: we carefully test and measure all of our communications, running dozens of tests at any point in time. You will have an opportunity to work with the co-founders and make a large impact. Concreit is looking for an ambitious and analytical marketing leader who can think big while rolling up their sleeves to get work done.
A look inside the role:
- Lead product messaging and positioning strategies that resonate with Concreit’s target audiences
- Own holistic positioning of Concreit product(s) and be responsible for identifying opportunities to improve product-market fit of existing products.
- Conduct analysis to identify product/marketing needs, opportunity sizing, gathering feedback from internal/external stakeholders, driving commercialization and measuring impact of product marketing strategies
- Support roadmap prioritization by creating tight feedback loops that consistently seek to solve user pain points
- Lead go-to-market plans for new products and features, focused on ensuring product development and feature release can be tracked back to support business goals
- Gather qualitative and quantitative user insights and identifies opportunities for continuous improvement to existing products and features
- Report out regularly on performance against KPIs, identifying opportunities for continuous improvement and optimization
Qualifications and requirements
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Marketing, or Technical field; MBA Preferred
- 7+ years working in progressively senior marketing roles
- 5+ years of product marketing experience
- A natural curiosity to test, measure, learn and iterate to get the best results possible
- Strong communication, with the ability to juggle multiple projects and stakeholders simultaneously
- A love of data and experience with marketing funnels; you can identify and size different growth opportunities and the various ways to meet them.
- Strong growth track record, with samples and results of past campaigns.
- Outstanding written, oral, and organizational ability.
- Proficiency with modern technology and marketing automation practices, e.g.: Google Analytics, Email Marketing, Social Media Management, CRM and analytical platforms.
- The ability to think strategically and develop comprehensive, data-driven marketing plans.
- First-hand experience with email marketing, and get excited about things like subject lines and calls to action (we do!)
- An experimental mindset for data-driven decisions; failure IS an option because we learn valuable insights and improve the next effort.
- Experience working cross-functionally with creatives, engineers, analysts, and product managers.
- The ability to synthesize complex ideas into actionable recommendations for senior executives.
- A hungry, infectious personality: we’re looking for someone determined and driven to win.
- A strong focus on results in the form of product conversion rates, engagement, CTRs, sales, etc
- Team player attitude with good follow through
- Experience in B2C finance marketing, with exposure to both small & medium-size businesses.
- Experience working in WealthTech, FinTech, finance, or real estate.
- Experience working with lifecycle marketing platforms such as Iterable and Braze.
Measures of success:
- Pipeline growth
- Qualified leads
- Conversion rates
- Quality of revenue
- YoY growth
- Competitive salary and key employee stock option plan
- Medical, dental, and vision coverage
- VC-backed early-stage equity
- Unlimited Paid Time Off
- Ability to work remote
At Concreit, we value diversity and always treat all employees and job applicants based on merit, qualifications, competence, and talent. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.